Creator Insights: How You Should Use Our Community Wide Data
Here are tips on how to leverage data from the survey YOU answered. Understand what other Creators are doing to prepare for a successful holiday season!
- Start talking about holiday earlier this year: In 2022 56% of consumers started shopping in October, and was 45% the year prior. The early bird gets the sale!
- Create your goals for this holiday season and plan out a calendar to stay on track. Start creating content now to prepare for early holiday shoppers!
- Visit our ‘How to Start Planning Your Holiday Content‘ blog for our tips on how you can kickoff your holiday planning
- Start building out your holiday blogs now so users are able to find your blog easily. Gift guides are always popular (try sectioning them out by price point, by hobby, etc.)!
- If you don’t have a blog, use TapTo.Shop, our free link-in-bio solution that makes it easy for your followers to shop your Instagram, product lists and more!
- Utilize Instagram to get in front of your followers. Feed, stories and reels were named as other major sales driving platforms
- Take advantage of the most lucrative time of the year for Creators and ramp up your posting cadence!
- Bookmark our Sales of the Week page for the latest sales and add them to your content regularly
- Don’t be afraid to talk about gifting more than once. Follow the rule of 7, a marketing principle that states customers need to see something 7 times before they commit to a purchase decision. So keep posting!
- Create Lists and Widgets for your followers so they can shop your content!
- Visit your analytics from October-December of 2022 to get a feel for what worked in the past
- Create a holiday destination in your blog or social (add your Tap.ToShop in your link-in-bio, Story highlight)
- Keep posting from your favorite retailers to get noticed to land a campaign!
- Starting in October, add in holiday content at least once a week
- Start surveying your followers to see what kind of holiday content they’d find most helpful from you