How to Start Planning Your Holiday Content
Consumers are predicted to shop even earlier this year – so, to be sure you crush it, we suggest you start planning your content now! Take a look at these 5 easy steps to get ahead of the rush.
- How many sales you want to reach, links you want to create each day or what value you want to provide to your followers are all examples
- Hoping to land a campaign in the new year? Write it down!
- Reflect on anything that didn’t perform as well as you anticipated and use that as a learning for this year
- Check performance from the last 30 days to see what your audience is responding to
- Visit your analytics from October-December of 2022 to get a feel for what worked in the past
- Identify past content you can repurpose and share
- Install LinkIt Chrome Extension on desktop
- Download our Collective Voice app for all your quick linking needs.
- No blog? Create a TapTo.Shop to give your followers a dedicated space to shop your holiday content.
- Bookmark the Trending Products Carousel
- Ramp up your posting cadence
- Create a holiday destination in your blog or social (add your TapTo.Shop in your link-in-bio, Story highlight)
- Starting in October, add in holiday content at least once a week