Celebrating the Lunar New Year
Happy Lunar New Year! In honor of the Year of the Rabbit, which symbolizes longevity, positivity, cleverness, and much more, get inspired by and share these creator-favorite Asian-owned brands and their most-loved products.
- Our Place, Maker of the famous Always Pan and Perfect Pot, plus so many other dinnerware and kitchen essentials that can do it all. Did we mention their products are sustainable, too? Yup.
- Selfmade, A ritual-based beauty brand with the most eye-catching packaging, Selfmade has been featured in Vogue, Glamour, Forbes and more.
- MaterialKitchen, For co-founders Eunice and Dave, cooking for and eating with family has carried their Korean and Vietnamese traditions across oceans and into their homes. They started MaterialKitchen to provide beautiful kitchenware that embraces this sense of community.
- Brightland, Sourced only from family-run California farms, Brightland makes authentic olive oils and vinegars (in stunning packaging!) that are never rotten, overprocessed, or fraudulent.
- Fly by Jing, Widely known for its savory, hot, and tingly Sichuan Chili Crisp, this Asian-owned brand’s hot sauce, seasonings, dumplings, oils, and much more will spice up any dish it meets.
- Altuzarra, High fashion for the modern woman, Altuzarra carries dresses, knitwear, jackets and more that will definitely turn heads.
- Dagne Dover, From duffle bags to laptop cases, to backpacks, Dagne Dover has the perfect weekend getaway staples.
- LANEIGE, available at Sephora, Amazon, & more. Known for its lip glowy balm and lip sleeping mask, this brand is a must-have for every beauty lover’s self care collection.
- Song of Style, available at Revolve. Founded by Aimee Song, this fashion forward brand is next level chic and offers so many must-have staples.
- Tower28, available at Revolve, Sephora, & more. From their award winning Luminous Tinted Balm to full coverage foundation and lip jelly, this clean beauty brand’s commitment to great skin has it a spot in countless makeup routines.
- JW PEI, available on Amazon. Known for the Gabbi bag, JW PEI makes accessorizing both affordable and vegan-friendly.
- Baggu available at Urban Outfitters, Shopbop, Nordstrom & more. These shopping totes make otherwise anticlimactic runs to the store more enjoyable. And from florals to checkers, smiley faces, and more, there’s a style for everyone.