Get the Scoop on Sephora Savings Event
Sephora’s highly coveted savings event is just around the corner. Expect to see up to 30% off bestselling beauty from Dior, Dyson and SO much more starting October 27th – November 6th. Start prepping your content now with these bestsellers, content ideas and more!
Earn up to 15% commission
Big Beauty Bargains End in…
Look to the past
Check your analytics to see what beauty products, categories and brands have had the most clicks and sales in the last few monts. Add the top performers to your content strategy for this year. (Pro tip: check your data from all retailers because some may be at Sephora too!)
Download the Linkit Chrome Extension
It’s a browser extension that allows you to link directly from a retailer website on desktop (without leaving the page!) Install it here for fast linking.
Don’t forget about mobile linking!
Consider categories and top products
Refer to the Trending Carousel on your dashboard and filter by Sephora under the ‘Top Retailers’ dropdown to see what beauty is currently trending.
Take advantage of Lists
As you browse for items to share for the event, save your top picks with Lists – then easily refer back to them when the posting frenzy begins.
Create a TapTo.Shop
Add in a dedicated Sephora Savings Event section. Don’t forget to share your TapTo.Shop link on all your platforms for followers to easily shop through.
- Statement lips: Red, red and more red! Fall’s ‘it’ color does not stop at fashion, include bold lip colors in your posts all season long!
- Hydration is key: As the weather changes, so does our skin! Lip masks from Summer Fridays, Laneige and more are all the rage right now (so be sure to include them in your Sephora content!).
- Voluminous and luscious hair care: Stylers like the Dyson Airwrap and Shark FlexStyle have taken over everyone’s FYP. Have some followers who are not sold yet? Now’s the time to show off those bouncy curls!
- Glass skin: This trend refers to skin so smooth and crystal clear it looks like glass. Because who doesn’t like to glow? Share your skincare routine plus Charlotte Tilbury’s internet famous Hollywood Flawless Filter and Armani Beauty’s Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Foundation to get the look instantly!
- Clean girl makeup: We can thank Kosas, Tower 28, Summer Fridays (and more) for this one! Refer to Sephora’s clean makeup brands to stay right on trend (and away from harmless chemicals!).
- GRWM featuring all my fave beauty products
- My cold weather skincare routine
- How to get the perfect blow out look at home
- Beauty gift guide by category featuring the best holiday kits
- The best lip products on sale right now
- My ‘everything’ shower routine & necessities
- Holiday party makeup looks (Halloween, Christmas, New Year’s & more!)
- My all time favorite perfumes