Build Your Best Media Kit
If you’re an influencer looking to collaborate with brands, it’s imperative to have a standout media kit. It will be used to showcase your personal brand, share key analytics and audience demographics of your platform, and support your case as a great candidate to partner with.
No matter the size of your following, there’s important information to be shared! We’ve provided a rundown of what every influencer needs in their media kit.
Your media kit should include
1. A Bio Section
- Include a photo of yourself, your brand logo and contact info.
- Include a blurb about yourself, how long you’ve been blogging, and what kind of themes, categories, and topics you write and create content around.
- Monthly Page Views
- Monthly Unique Visitors
- Audience Demographics (countries, gender, and age of readers)
- Social reach by channel
3. A Portfolio of Your Work
- Examples of brands that have performed best for you
- Press highlights, spotlights, or notable features
- Past partnerships
Your rate card should include fees for
- 1 blog post + a round of social posts (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Individual social posts: Instagram, Instagram Story, Facebook, Pinterest
- Videos – if applicable
- Event appearances
- Whether or not you are interested in sampling campaigns
Need a Media Kit refresh? We have you covered!
The Collective VOICE design team created several branded templates just for you.
Image via @iamKeliB